Friday, January 1, 2016

Another New Year


Welcome




A brand new year, a brand new chapter.  365 new pages to engrave new memories. 

I have never made any resolutions for new year.  Mainly I think it is a waste of time because I am sure by the second or third month some or if not all, the resolutions would have been abandoned or forgotten due to some reasons or other.  That is why I have never made any.

This year however, I am going to make one.  Only ONE resolution.  One that I will try to achieve and not give up half way.  I am a diabetic and I am on medication for hypertension too.  It has been five years since I found out about my condition and have been taking medication to control it.

Recently I found out that my mom who is also a diabetic, has recovered from diabetes.  Her doctor has conducted some tests and has certified that she is now free from diabetes.  I am very happy to hear about it, and thus is now determine that I shall try to be the same.

So, for this new year and the next 365 days I am going to make sure that I eat healthily, get enough sleep, try to find some time to exercise, keep away from stress and live life as happy as I can.

I will be focus on this ONE resolution, so help me God.



No comments:

Post a Comment